Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Water spots? Negative Ghost Writer.

This weekend, we bought a new (to us) table for our eat in kitchen! We noticed that it had a couple of pretty big water spots on it, but that didn't deter me. I've got a little trick up my sleeve that made them disappear before my eyes!

Check out those white spots. Hot right?


All you do is take an iron and put it on medium heat. Place a thin cloth down over top of the water spot (I used my husband's tshirt...thanks honey!) and press down and move around just like you're ironing the shirt.


I gradually turned the heat up and continued to iron over the spots until they were completely gone. You'll be shocked at how well this works, I guarantee it.





1 comment:

  1. Fancy!! Look at you go! Does it work for water rings too?

    ReplyDelete